The Armenian Church ::
Patron: Holy Mary (15th of August)
Address: 24, Armeana
A true historical
monument, this church testifies the existence of an important Armenian
community in this part of Romania. Restored in 1803, this building lodges an
array of rocks with inscriptions, one of them certifying the beginnings of the
building in 1395 by Marcar and Grigor.
In 1451 the church was
endowed with a Gospel, written and illustrated in Caffa from Crimeea, 100 years
For the moment is closed for
Ways to get there:
check the public transport planning and routes.